Join Our Team
Zen Living is growing fast, and we are always looking for passionate, dynamic, and talented individuals to join our team.
Cabinetry Sales & Design Consultant
Who you are:
Are you a self starter, passionate about selling and open to collaboration?
Do you have the skills to manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to closing a sale?
Do you enjoy working with clients to design custom dream spaces for their home by blending both design and functionality?
If so, read on.
About the job:
We are currently seeking a highly organized, resourceful, self-starter to join our Sales & Design team. Our fast-paced business requires a self-motivated individual with exceptional time management skills and ability to multitask.
What You’ll do:
- Represent Zen Living’s brands to clients
- Solicit new and existing customers.
- Present customers with information on product offerings.
- Build and sustain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Provide estimates to customers while abiding by an established turn-around timeline based on the product division.
- Ensure timely follow up with clients and the production team.
- Ensure the project is completed within timeline and to customers satisfaction.
- Perform after-sales follow-ups with customers to assess their satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have 3-5 years of sales and design experience. (Ideally in the cabinetry industry.)
- Ability to sketch a kitchen and bath layout.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and knowledgeable in building codes.
- Ability to recognize customer desires and translate them into cabinetry and room designs.
- Occasional weekend and evening appointments as required.
- Proven ability to generate leads and close sales.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Have initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to travel regularly to meet with customers.
- Knowledge in cabinet installation is an asset.
- Knowledge of 2020 design is an asset.
Can’t see a position that suits you?
We’re always looking for smart, motivated people.
Send us your CV and let’s have a chat. We’d love to meet you!