Join Our Team
Zen Living is growing fast, and we are always looking for passionate, dynamic, and talented individuals to join our team.
Interior Design Drafter
About the job:
Zen Living has been a marker leader within the cabinet industry for 13 years, offering high quality custom cabinetry to the North American market.
As an Interior Design Drafter, you will work as part of the Design team in our Ho Chi Minh Rep office but be in direct communication with our Sales team in Canada as well as US and European Customers.
- Design and develop floor plans, elevations, and renderings from sketch or architectural drawings into KCD design software.
- Prepare quotations based on provided details from Canadian Sales team.
- Prepare bid quotation packages.
- Communicate with sales team in Canada to understand and clarify clients’ needs to create pristine designs.
- Cooperating with the Sales team to solve problems related to the design.
- Managing multiple jobs.
- Learn Cabinet construction in detail, including all the product knowledge you’ll need to succeed.
- Have good design sense and know what's in style.
- Have incredible organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Can juggle multiple jobs and responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to effectively learn new programs.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Capable of teamwork, enthusiasm and a sense of responsibility for the work.
- Ability to read drawings/blueprints.
- KCD, 2020 Design proficiency an asset but full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Interior Design and/or 1-3 years design experience within the cabinet industry.
Cabinetry Sales & Design Consultant
Who you are:
Are you a self starter, passionate about selling and open to collaboration?
Do you have the skills to manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to closing a sale?
Do you enjoy working with clients to design custom dream spaces for their home by blending both design and functionality?
If so, read on.
About the job:
We are currently seeking a highly organized, resourceful, self-starter to join our Sales & Design team. Our fast-paced business requires a self-motivated individual with exceptional time management skills and ability to multitask.
What You’ll do:
- Represent Zen Living’s brands to clients
- Solicit new and existing customers.
- Present customers with information on product offerings.
- Build and sustain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Provide estimates to customers while abiding by an established turn-around timeline based on the product division.
- Ensure timely follow up with clients and the production team.
- Ensure the project is completed within timeline and to customers satisfaction.
- Perform after-sales follow-ups with customers to assess their satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have 3-5 years of sales and design experience. (Ideally in the cabinetry industry.)
- Ability to sketch a kitchen and bath layout.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and knowledgeable in building codes.
- Ability to recognize customer desires and translate them into cabinetry and room designs.
- Occasional weekend and evening appointments as required.
- Proven ability to generate leads and close sales.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Have initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to travel regularly to meet with customers.
- Knowledge in cabinet installation is an asset.
- Knowledge of 2020 design is an asset.
Can’t see a position that suits you?
We’re always looking for smart, motivated people.
Send us your CV and let’s have a chat. We’d love to meet you!